Monday, July 25, 2011

List #18 // Road Trip Must Have


I really hate packing. Somehow I find it very hard to only pick a few things to bring with me on a road trip. I am really sorry for the lack of any other personal entry this last few days. I have so many things to share to so limited time to sit down and really blog about it. Hopefully in a few days everything will goes back to normal and I can maintain a normal blogging schedule.
So for today list it's all about things you bring with you on a road trip.
These things made my list..
  • camera
  • iphone charger
  • power extention
  • Herbalife Tea
  • Levis Jeans and T-shirts
  • pink water bottle
  • sunglass
  • contact lens case and solution
  • mp3 player
  • Sony Vaio
  • Cardigan
  • Instant Hijab in two shades of color to match my outfit
  • crocs
  • cosmetics essential

1 comment:

abazilah said...

hye , blogwalking jap .
tolong vote saya dekat http://iownthis87.blogspot.com/2011/07/vote-for-abazilah.html
tq :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...