Saturday, July 2, 2011

just a little updates

hanizingreen
-- everything went according to plan
-- I am in the middle of processing some photos from today event
-- being the sister of the groom is a bit overwhelming for me
-- I just can’t believe that my little brother is married
-- I love the theme color
-- I am happy that I got a chance to meet my aunts and cousins
-- the cake looks yummy
-- I love the apple green color of my baju kurung with a touch of pink
-- looking forward to day second ceremony and reception at my side of the family
got to go now.. will update more with some wedding photos to share
one more thing before I go… special digital layout for my brother
faizandsalina-web

1 comment:

Jenny said...

wow...Kak sangat cantik dalam gambar nie...mcm pengantin :P

did Kak remember..once kak met my friend at accessory shop wit me??? she also said ur boss very pretty and she ask kak eat wht to maintain ur beauty.. :P

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...