Thursday, July 21, 2011

Johorean + Arabic Ritual?? // another wedding photos

Among all the Malay wedding in Malaysia, I think Johorean style is much more fun and fill with all kinds of ritual; either it’s on the bride side or the groom side.

Here we have a ritual called “Menyambut Menantu” (welcoming the daughter in law to the family). The mother of the groom will welcome the couples with zam zam water, raisins and honey (usually something sweet).

faizbp007 faizbp005 faizbp003 faizbp004 faizbp006 I hope you enjoy these photos as much as I enjoy taking them. It has been a long time since I was a wedding photographer and I forgot how fun and tired it was all at the same time.

1 comment:

fiq. said...

1.mane yg arabicnyer?
2. budak2 tu comellah!
3.Pengantin diberi makan apa tu.
4,Pic semart sangat =D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...