Monday, July 18, 2011

g list : 18.07.2011

Last time I did this was in May. It has been quite a while since the last time I count my blessing. So ……

My heart beats for you

Today I am grateful for……………

  • the sun still rise in the morning
  • I still have a job to go to and to complain about
  • Hipstamatic
  • Pretty Little Liars to keep me guessing what is going to happen next
  • Ayu cause time with her was definitely adventurous
  • I still can hugs and kiss my kids
  • I got a chance to witness my baby brother got married
  • I have a new sister in law
  • iphone 4 still amaze me
  • I still have the will and the desire to be a better version of myself
  • the freedom to dream about ipad 2

So what is your g-list right now?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...