Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Exclusive Pattern Hijab // something I might wear to the office and outing

*** A little update on yesterday post. I am almost done with deep scanning all the cluster and fragments on the hard disk. So far the tool I used found 162,673 files! Wow! I never thought I have that much data.
I haven’t obsess with blue in a while. Today I decided to ware blue to match the new hijab I got , exclusive from Firzara Exclusive . This pattern and style hasn’t been officially launch yet. I am honour to be among the first to try them out.


HIP_331602729.913681 HIP_331615608.871605
** taken with Hipstamatic apps for my iphone

2 comments:

Syida said...

Your blue hijab look match with your makeup. I can see your big eyes :)

faisal apardi said...

ni kira yg paling first ni pakai design mcm ni..syabas..huhu...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...