Thursday, July 14, 2011

Do You Want to Be on Top??

firzara
I love taking photos of people either of myself or other people. I think you can tell a lot about the mood of a photo by looking into the model's eyes and expressions. 
So naturally I would not say no to be a model for Firzara Exclusive product, even though I am not a professional in this area. For those who want to be Firzara's Next Top Model you can apply here.
This new store is full with many limited edition of beautiful shawls, cardigans, pants and t-shirts for trendy ladies. These are a few designs available.
FE002
FE003
FE004
FE005 
*** heheh ada gaya seorang model tak?
This store is not officially launch yet but you can take a look around to have a feel what this store is all about.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...