Friday, July 1, 2011

10 things you need to know about woman

Hey my baby brother is getting married today!


Dear faiz,
It is hard for me to compute that today you will become a husband. It's a big resppnsibilty. In my eyes you will always be my little baby.
I just wanted to share with you a few tips when you live with a woman. The things I want you to learn about woman in random order---

* be patient with her because woman emotions are unpredictable
* accept her for who she is- the good and the bad
* love her unconditionally not when it's convenient for you
* treat her with respect cause she deserves it
* call her just to let her know you love her not because you want to lecture her
* focus more on what she did do not on what she didn't do
* show loving gesture daily
* hugs her when she is upset, don't rush to solve the problem
* don't make drastic decision without consulting her
* don't lie to her just because you can, once the trust is broken it can never really heal..

I hope everything goes well. Today will be the first day of the rest of your life.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...