Saturday, June 11, 2011

What do I think? // Super 8

" After witnessing a mysterious train crash, a group of friends in the summer of 1979 begin noticing strange happenings going around in their small town, and begin to investigate into the creepy phenomenon.
Director:J.J. Abrams
Writer:J.J. Abrams
Stars:Elle Fanning, Amanda Michalka and Kyle Chandler
--source imdb

What do I think?
  • super and amazingly brilliant! I had so much fun and excitement with this movie
  • Elle Fanning is great and talented.. as great as her sister Dakota
  • I like that the movie was in 1970’s era. That was such a great era where everything was cool, fun and more relax
  • I love the special effects—I think I  scream twice in the movie just because those scene took me by surprised. Totally unexpected!
  • I’ve always love J.J Abrams creations. Totally creative and inspiring. I left the movie feeling satisfied
  • Don’t leave the cinema after they show the credit. Wait for Charles short film near the end … so much fun.
  • I highly recommend this movie!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...