Sunday, June 19, 2011

tips to a better journaling: Series #7 // Little things in Life

Hello readers! Such a lovely Sunday and my journaling series is back after a long hiatus. Today Journaling Series is about Little things in Life. It’s time to scraps about little things that make your life worth living.

Check out my previous posts from this journaling series: Series #1,Series #2 , Series #3 , Series #4 ,Series #5 and Series #6 for inspiration on journaling.

[journalingseries[4].jpg]

Today journaling prompt

#7) Little things in Life

  • What is most important in your life?
  • How many keys do you have on your key ring?
  • What time do you go to bed?
  • Have you ever been in a car crash?
  • What was  your first car?
  • What color is your bedroom carpet?
  • What color is your batroom?
  • What do you do when you are most bored?
  • What is the first thing you think of when you wake up in the morning?
  • Do you have any bad habits?
  • Are you a daredevil?
  • Can you swim?
  • Do you have a journal?
  • Which laundry detergent do you use?
  • Who would you hate to be stuck in a room with?
  • Do you love your job?
  • Do you sing in a shower?
  • Do you sing in the car?
  • What is your most embarrassing moment?
  • If there was an emergency and you could rescue one thing from your home, what would it be?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

So for today prompt I choose  What do you do when you are most bored?

image

I read. I don’t really go anywhere without anything to read at hand. Way back during my school days I usually carry around a novel. Every time I have to wait for something I would read. I can’t never really  be in a state where I don’t occupy myself with something. Now I carry  my iphone, so I could read other people’s tweet, facebook status or even browse other people’s blogs.

1 comment:

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [20 Jun 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...