Saturday, June 11, 2011

That should be me // the bieber fever

Watch this with the kidsI’ve bought Never Say Never DVD because my son is fan of Justin Bieber and I am a bit curious to know what the fuss is all about.

Every generation has an iconic figure , everyboody knows their name either they are a fan or not. For my generation it  was Michael Jackson and I think Justin Bieber is my kids generation. Everybody knows his name-- some love him and some don't.

As for me, after watching the almost 2 hours autobiography of Justin, I have such a huge respect for him. It's crazy! I can see why many loves him. I like him just because I am attracted to creative people.

He was only 12 when he got discover and it was not an easy journey for him. He is a kid who knows what he wants and he goes for it. Never turning back.  I can see his commitment and his dedication to his work. Such an inspiring story. Can you believe it! At age 17 he already has an autobiography about him!

 

1 comment:

ken said...

lucky justin bieber :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...