Monday, June 27, 2011

Out of this World and a Quickpage

It's Monday and life is pretty hectic for me today.It's almost the end of the day and I just got a chance to be in front of my computer. I am going to make this entry sweet and simple. Today it's all about Out of this World- a new kit by Wimpychompers Creations. This kit is available for boys and girls. Available at Scrapmatters.
This is a layout I made using the kit - the boy version.
petroscience-web

And this is the quickpage for you to play around with. This kit has so many beautiful elements and clip arts to choose from. So versatile and cute!
To download click here.

2 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Jun. 27, 2011. Thanks again.

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [28 Jun 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...