Thursday, June 9, 2011

Next three months // the goals

I was so inspired by Elsie Summertime goals list and I decided to make one for myself. Since in here it’s Summer all the time, I think I’ll make short term mid year goal [Jun – Ogos] for myself.

image

My life has been such a mess lately. Early this year I made a list of all the things I wanted to do this year. Somehow life gets in the way and I didn’t get a chance to really put all my focus and energy on the things on my list. So for the next three months I would really like to review the list and make it more achievable and manageable for me.

image

1. I would definitely like to finished the novel I am currently reading and move on to the next book on my list.

2. I need to enjoy life more and not let small things get to me. I need to stop letting people have that kind of power over me. So what I need to do is take a deep breath, run and let of the negativity out of my mind.

3. Don’t stop moving not matter how tired I am. My mind might think something else but my body really need the exercise. Be my body advocate .. hehehe

4. Take more photos daily. I found this great photo blog which host amazing photo challenge daily. This definitely will help me take more photos and blog more.

my next three months

** edited using PhotoForge2 for iphone

1 comment:

Branson said...

Excellent list of goals! Good luck!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...