Monday, June 20, 2011

the last day of being 39

me-39

What a year?!! I can’t believe that today is the last day of me being 39. The last day that the last digit of my age changed each year. Comes tomorrow the first two digits will changed to another number --- four and zero

Alhamdulillah .. I am thankful that …

  • I am alive
  • I am healthy
  • I am a mother
  • I have a job even though I kinda hate it at the moment
  • I have a house to live in
  • I have a car
  • I still have my parents to see me reach 40
  • I have enough money to live a comfortable life
  • I have the will and the ability to evolve and learn
  • I have a passion for art and anything pretty

At this age, I seems to want less and be happy with what I have.

2 comments:

Chegu Zubir said...

selamat hari lahir akak...heheee..all the best

jom singgaj
Kekasih??Apa Fungsinya???

fairus said...

SELAMAT HARI JADI. SEMOGA DIPANJANGKAN UMUR DAN DIMURAHKAN REZEKI..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...