Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Hello June and some random things related to it

I just can't compute that today is already first of June. It seems like yesterday I was celebrating first of January.


Some recaps on my life so far..
* I am having a lot of hot and cold relationship
* I thinking about migrating to another office a lot lately
* I have been having this horrible nightmare
* One of my kid is having a major exam this September and I am really worry about his readiness
* I secretly wish that having a little mutiny at the office will shake things up
* I secretly wish that she will be hospitalize for months ... Heheh
* Having an iphone 4 really changed my life completely!


Saying goodbye to this girl is not easy!

I am really hoping and praying that the next 6 months will be for the better!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...