Saturday, June 4, 2011

Geng Blog Pink // Ice Breaking kali ke 2

I decided to join this segment hosted by Cik Yaya because I love "Geng Blog Pink" and wanted to know more about all the lovely girls there. Come and join the fun!!

Sometimes it took me more than five minutes to get out of the house

This is basically an All About Me blog post. Here we go….

  • Name: Hanizah… a.k.a hanizeyecandy
  • Date of Birth: 21st June – I think I am the oldest in this group heheheh….
  • Work as a Web Developer at government agency
  • Why I love Geng Blog Pink? Well I would really love to be in a present of all the lovely girls who love pink! I don’t usually love pink but after I had my daughter, I suddenly obsess with pink!!!

It would definitely be great if Geng Blog Pink can meet up in real life.

1 comment:

Ninie said...

Pink...I LIKE!!! Follow kiter balik ek!!! Kita ada doodles utk scrapping....amik ek, free ja...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...