Friday, June 10, 2011

Friday Pleasure // Speedlinking 10.06.2011

What a week! I am so happy that it’s almost over. Now the more fun and inspiring things that I found this week.
When things get tough, all u can do is pray
  • Summertime goals – another great idea from Elsie. So inspiring and fresh. I made my own list too.
  • 7 Habits of Professional Blogger is an interesting read. Gives you ideas on what to do to improve yourself
  • Interesting thoughts on the evolution of chatting. I never really get into irc even though I know it’s there, I just can’t stand the green colour text with black background. A bit scary for my taste.
  • Great ideas on what to do with your old cards and letters. I wish I still have all my love letters. It would be interesting to read them as an adult.
    Special Notes
  • It’s wonderful to read what are people plan for the summer. We are very lucky because it’s summer all the time and sometimes we took them for granted and always complain about how hot it gets.
  • “I’m busy. You’re busy. The world is busy. How will we find the time to de-clutter and simplify? You will find the time by making it the most important thing you have to do. Remember when you couldn’t find time to exercise, but when you realized that your health depended on it, you found the time.”—>; read all about it here
  • take a break and enjoy the view here and here
  • If you want to get yourself artistically challenge, visit this blog fore texture Thursday challenge.
  • What is Wordless Wednesday? On Wednesdays all over the internet, bloggers post a photograph with no words to explain it on their blog. Hence the ‘wordless’ title. The idea is that the photo itself says so much that it doesn’t need any description. I love this Wordless Wednesday post at better in bulk. So pretty!
  • life and reflection is moving to a new space.
Happy reading and have a great weekend!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...