Thursday, May 12, 2011

What I think? Movie Madness

I’ve been watching movies like crazy these last few days. So many great movies coming out and I really need to make sure to make time for some of my favorite movies.

#1) Something Borrowed
”Friendships are tested and secrets come to the surface when terminally single Rachel falls for Dex, her best friend Darcy's fiancé”

image

I’ve read the book way back in 2005 and I really love it. So I was naturally excited when they make this book into a movie. It’s about time.

What I think?

  • the movie is about the same with the book and I like it
  • Kate Hudson really make a great Darcy
  • I was a bit excited when I saw Emily Giffin in the move even though it was a split second.

#2) Fast Five

“Dominic and his crew find themselves on the wrong side of the law once again as they try to switch lanes between a ruthless drug lord and a relentless federal agent. “

image

What I think?

  • what more can I say except exceptionally great movie as far as part 5 is concern
  • love all the casts
  • love the storyline even though it feels a little bit like Italian Job
  • I really love the train hijack scene, supper cool moves

#3) Thor – 3D
”The powerful but arrogant warrior Thor is cast out of the fantastic realm of Asgard and sent to live amongst humans on Earth, where he soon becomes one of their finest defenders. “

image

What I think?

  • I really really love the movie
  • It was amazingly good and beautiful movie, lots of action and drama
  • the 3D version was great too. It was my first experience watching 3D movie and it wasn’t disappoint
  • I really wish they have more scene between Jane and Thor
  • I  highly recommend this movie

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...