Monday, May 23, 2011

tweet, is this the way?

I watched Cougar Town last night. It's really interesting when Laurie mention that she tweets about what they were doing or what they were talking about. Twitter really is the future. News travels fast with twitter and so does rumours. The technology is here and it’s evolving. All the latest trend and happening things happens on twitter. If you are not on twitter, you might want to check it out and give it a try. I think the downside of it is too much information, too fast. I really  need to sharpen my reading skills if I want to keep up.

This is what my timeline look like these days. Follow me if you are up for it. Leave your twitter account in this comment if you want me to follow you back.

image

I even make a layout page dedicated to twitter. I wonder what kind communication technology  we will be using five years from now?

tweet-web

Credit: Using Live Love Laugh Bundle kit by Jen C Designs

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...