Sunday, May 29, 2011

tips to a better journaling: Series #6 // A few of my favourite things

Hello readers! Such a lovely Sunday and my journaling series is back after a long hiatus. Today Journaling Series is about A few of my favourite things. It’s time to scraps about things that matter the most to you.

Check out my previous post on this journaling series: Series #1,Series #2 , Series #3 , Series #4  and Series #5 for inspiration on journaling.

[journalingseries[4].jpg]

And today Journaling Prompt

#6) A Few of my favourite things

  • What is your favourite sport to play?
  • What is your favourite sport to watch?
  • What is your favourite car?
  • What is your favourite flower?
  • What is your favourite animal?
  • What is your favourite word or phase?
  • What is your favourite restaurant?
  • Do you prefer gold or silver?
  • Are you a morning person or a night owl?
  • Where is your favourite place to be?
  • Do you prefer blue or black ink?
  • What is your favourite brand of clothing?
  • What appliances you cannot live without?

--------------------------------------------------------------

haniz-klccjune041

What is your favourite brand of clothing? I would have to say Esprit. I love the t-shirt, the shirt, sweater and jeans. Luckily they have an outlet at Alamanda. I don’t mind buying them at discounted prices. So far I have collect at least one t-shirt and one pants/jeans per month. What makes I love them?

  • It fits my lifestyle perfectly
  • the jeans don’t makes me feel fat
  • the materials for the t-shirt is so soft and cool
  • the clothing is versatile enough that I can mix and match them as an outfit for work

1 comment:

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [30 May 02:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...