Sunday, May 8, 2011

tips to a better journaling: Series #4 Calendar Queues

It’s such a lovely Sunday. Sorry I missed yesterday entry. So many things on my to do list lately.  Today Journaling Series is about calendar queues. Check out my previous post on this journaling series: Series #1, Series #2 and Series #3 for inspiration on journaling.

journalingseries

And today Journaling Prompt

#4) Calendar Queues

  • What is your favorite month?
  • What is you favorite day of the year?
  • What is your favorite day of the week?
  • What is your favorite holiday?
  • What is your favorite season?
  • Do you prefer summer or winter? Rainy or hot?
  • What was the best day  of your life?
  • What do you do in your spare time?
  • Finish this statement: If I had the time, I would love to ….
  • What did you do on your last birthday?

(sources: Creating Keepsakes)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As always, I will choose one of the above prompt for my post today… I choose  Finish this statement: If I had the time, I would love to ….

If I had the time, I would love to spend it pampering myself. Really indulge myself in something purely selfish.

The thing I really wanted to do the most is pack my beg and travel to a place where nobody knows me, stay in a sweet and comfy inn with beautiful scenery. With a camera in my hand I would spend the day taking photos of things I see and experience. During the evening I would spend it in a Jacuzzi , having a full  body massage and a facial. At night I would have dinner in a fancy restaurant, meet new people and after that I just curl on my bed with a great book.

How about you? What would you do If you have all the time in the world?

1 comment:

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [09 May 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...