Saturday, May 28, 2011

This was what it looks like around my office area yesterday

I was a bit upset with all the chaos all around the office area yesterday. A lot of road was closed due to the major event held my Ministry of Youth and Sport. Wow! It just amazed me how much money they can spend on entertainment alone! Everywhere you go there's always a stage.
For some of us who have to work and craking our head on how to spend less and justified every penny that we want to spend, it seems really unfair. What is happening people?!! I feel like living in a world where the powerful and the rich rule everything and for the rest of us, we have to suffer the consequences. We have to live in a world where everything is over price, not enough money, while "some people" going about their lives without the care in the world.
Perhimpunan sejuta belia di Putrajaya

IMG_1191

IMG_1193

Some people might know her - Heliza. I think she is a singer. I don't know if she acts too.
Anyway I have never heard her song. She seems sweet and cool in person

IMG_1196

I really like this idea

Re-Create Like a Child:
Work before play – Most of us work hard during the week, both in our job and at home. If our kids get to play after their “work” is done, then so do we. Pick play that refreshes and renews you.
Create – Let your imagination be your guide. Create art, crafts, words, photos, movies, or stories with no deadlines. It’s your creation, not your production or project.
Explore – Journey to familiar or new territory. Learn and explore. Take in details, textures, sights, and sounds. Make it an adventure.
Move and rest – Balance your movement with rest. Engage in the moment then drift with eyes heavy. Take a nap. Sleep in or go to bed early.
source Be more with less
------------------------------------------------------

(* I will continue later after my trip to Mr Ghurmit Singh's house *)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...