Tuesday, May 3, 2011

take a peek at my daily beauty ritual

Over the years, I’ve used a lot of different product for my daily beauty ritual. I’ve tried Clinique, Loreal, SKII, Estee Lauder, RoC and even tired Olay. My product changes according to my current needs and current budget. Anyway of all the products I used I’ve always come back to Loreal.

Since early this year, I kept my ritual simple and very minimum. I use Loreal, Clean & Clear and Body Shop. So far I am happy with the results because I don’t have pimples problem anymore.

blogged03052011

  • Clean & Clear daily pore cleanser
  • Clean & Clear essential oil-control toner
  • Natrulif Firming Serum – Body Shop
  • Revitalift double lifting – Loreal
  • Natrulif Firming day  Cream – Body Shop
  • Vitamin E Moisture Cream – Body Shop
  • Naturlif Firming Night Cream – Body Shop
  • Vitamin E Nourishing Night Cream – Body Shop
  • Revitalift Eye Cream – Loreal
  • Vitamin E Sink in Moisture Mask – Body Shop

Apparently all the products I used are Firming and lifting ..heheh hopefully it helps a bit.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...