Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Scrapper Love : hutchie–> 03.05.2011

It’s another lovely Tuesday here in Malaysia. I spend a few minutes browsing through digital scrapbook galleries for some inspiration this May.

I stumble upon hutchie galleries at digiscrappersbrasil and I am totally in love with her style. Enjoy!

Charming

charmingjpg600

dreams

dreams-qoh-fyd-jpg600

greatest daughter

greatestdaughterjpg600

beauty

beautyjpg6001

Have a great and happy Tuesday everyone! Wish me good luck ok. I don’t know why lately my boss keep getting on my case. I really hate that. I don’t enjoy my work and don’t really know how to bring joy back. I used to love it.

1 comment:

akutetapaku.com said...

singgah bc n3 d sini...

singgah2 la disini

http://akutetapaku85.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...