Friday, May 20, 2011

little things


Life has been pretty hectic for me lately. I can't believe it's Friday already! What happened to Monday?
Taking control of my life is such a challenge this whole week. Sometimes I just felt what the point of all this. What I have to do and what I want is totally different thing.

I need to take stock of things that makes me happy so that I would not get lost in this cruel and hectic world.
Just a little reminder for me … little things that make me happy..
--- iphone 4
--- digital scrapbooking
--- blogging
--- Jennifer Lopez new album [Love]
--- him -- thanks for everything
--- the opportunity to hugs and kiss my kids.
--- taking a deep deep breath
--- American Idol Season 10
--- Pretty Little Liars
--- Jillian Six Packs in 6 Weeks

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...