Tuesday, May 31, 2011

life on Instagram // so much fun


I’ve been an avid iphone 4 users since early this month. I am totally in love with it as much as I’m in love with my Xperia X10. It’s a totally different experience for me.. life changing kinda thing!
There are so many apps you can download from Apple Store and for a new user it can be a bit intimidating. To me as a photographer at heart, the first apps you should download is Instagram. I will talk about other apps in another post.
You can download instagram from Apple Store for free.
image
What I like about Instagram?
  • Photo filters built in, is great for a free apps
  • You can snapped a photo directly from the apps, apply filter and immediately post it.
  • You can also open a photo from your camera roll and apply Instagram filter
  • I like that it’s has a social media like build into them. [you can follow you favorite Instagramer and give comments]
  • the apps also integrate nicely with flickr, facebook, twitter and tumblr
 I love you
If you have one, feel free to follow me on Instagram –> look for hanizeyecandy

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...