Saturday, May 21, 2011

jogging and blogging, can it be done?

This morning when I woke up I suddenly have the urge to run. I haven't done any running since early 2011. And I think it's about time I start moving again!



I grab my running shoes (which by the way I need a new pair) and headed to Taman Tasik Cempaka. I know they have an open aerobic class every Saturday morning.
I join the session for 20 mins and run for another 20 mins. Oh boy! Running is definitely one of the toughest exercise! The thing about running is your whole body feels it!




- Then it occurs to me that I've been coming to this place for years but don't have any photos of this place.




So the rest of 10 mins I spend it capturing all the beautiful things I see and blog about it real time.



- I am so loving this Camera + apps for iphone and of course BlogPress for making it fun and easy to blog from your phone

That's it for now, reporting live from Taman Tasik Cempaka. I am off to have my breakfast now. Jom


-Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Noriz said...

wowo...i'm impressed...good for u..
my snickers tak tahu dah ke mana campak..huhu

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...