Monday, May 2, 2011

It’s a holiday and Mix a Kit May

I am so in love with the holiday on Monday! Yeah!! No work and no worries. I am a bit behind with my blogging because I went back to my hometown to visit my parents, so I am a bit lazy to blog. Anyway now the holiday is almost over and I am a bit sad to see it gone. Oh boy!

Anway, today I would like to showcase these new product from Wimpychomper’s Creations. It’s Mix a kit May. Each sold separately at Scrapmatters. Images are clickable to the store.

image

imageimage

This is my layout using the above elements, alphas and elegant journals with papers from team cheer gold kit.

illbethereforyou-web

And these are from W3 Girls

by Chris                                                         by Linda

image   image

by jdco27                                          by missime

image     image

1 comment:

Kristen said...

WOW I love this! You are so talented! My mom is really into scrap booking but I have not inherited the interest. I think they are beautiful to look at though... maybe someday I will get down to it! :)

Thanks for the follow/comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...