Wednesday, May 11, 2011

g-list : 11.05.2011

I was inspired by amy glist and I decided to make one for myself as a reminder of things in my life that I am grateful for.

garden_fun01

Today I am grateful for ….

  • I have a job to go to every morning, even though I kept complaining about how routine it has been for me lately
  • “Criminal Minds” to keep me occupied at night
  • Yahoo Messenger
  • pizza night , I can enjoy them with my family
  • beautiful purple flowers, blooming early in the morning in my mini garden
  • a promise of a vacation at the end of the year
  • my soft and comfy pink carpet
  • morning coffee with me, tumblr and my computer
  • music to keep me inspired and motivated
  • late night hugging and kissing good night from my children
  • iphone 4
  • toric contact lens
  • twitter for keeping me company , never a dull moment
  • off day during week days, sometimes I just need to take a break from work and just chill
  • of course air condition. In this super hot weather that we are experiencing  lately, having an air condition is a bless.

1 comment:

❤ C!K MAZ's❤ said...

mOrning Haniz...have a nice day...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...