Tuesday, May 24, 2011

eye for an eye

I decided to go for eyes check up tonight. I haven't check my eyes like in two years. I just wanted to know if there's anything changes. My contact lens is  almost finished so I need a new pair soon. I complained to the optometry about my unclear vision when using the contact lens especially in the evening. After an intensive testing and screening it turns out that my eyes don’t produce as much moisture as it should be. I just need to keep hydrated and eye dropper liquid to help with the moisture.

I ended up with a new pair of glasses and 2 boxes of contact lens! Since my astigmatism is a bit high than normal both my lenses need to be specially order. They don’t have them in stock. So I have to wait a few weeks before I can have them.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...