Friday, May 13, 2011

Amazingly beautiful performance : American Idol: Top 4

image

I am a bit late watching American Idol tonight because I was out. The American Idol journey is about to end in a few weeks. Only 4 contestant left. Not really the final 4 I would have guess way back in January.

James - was great and amazing as usually but not as great as Adam Lambert way back in 2009.

Hailey – not so great performance, totally a wrong song for her. She always has trouble choosing the songs that fits her. When ever she did choose the right one, she can be amazing.

Scotty – what more can I say. Simply beautiful and great. I am already looking forward to his first debut album.

Lauren – wow! amazing performance from her. I really hope she gets to stay another week.

I think Hailey will be going home tomorrow. She’s not consistent with her performance, some times bad and some times over the top great.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...