Monday, May 9, 2011

All about yellow and Slice of Summer

It’s already Monday here in Malaysia and it’s the second week of May. All I wanted to do this Monday is just hanging out at home. When will I ever  get back this energy and zest for life? At this point in my life I found so many things I wanted to do and I wanted more than what I am currently doing.

Back to a fun stuff. Last Friday Chirstina has a new kit released called Slice of Summer. It’s a collabs with Elle Lash. I just love the color. It reminds me a lot of all things happy.

image

This is a layout I made using the above kit

blessed-web

And as a treat for all of you I’ve made a Quick Page based on the above layout. Just put your photo in the layout.

Image[3]

To download click here.

3 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on May. 09, 2011. Thanks again.

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [10 May 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

DesignByNettis said...

THANX so VERY much for this ADORABLE QP!
HUGGGGS from Sweden and NETTIS

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...