Thursday, May 5, 2011

10 things I learned about scrapbooking

I’m having an on and off relationship with digital scrapbooking since 2000. I got really serious in this hobbies around 2007. Every since that day, I am totally hooked and there’s no turning back.

Here are 10 thing I’ve learned about scrapbooking

#1) Everyone of us is creative. Before scrapbooking I have never consider myself as a creative person. This hobby really thought me that creativity is everyone birth right

#2) Not every layout has to be a masterpiece

dream*for*the*future

#3) Inspiration is everywhere. Anything can be an inspiration like music, movie posters, magazines, books, Glee or cupcakes cafe. The inspiration is endless

#4) Take a lot of photos especially the details of your day to day lives.

#5) There’s no right or wrong way to make a scrapbook page

champion

#6) Scrapbooking is an evolving art. That’s basically the reason why I never get bored with it.

#7) Scrapbooking is therapeutic activity. It really helps me get through tough times. Life is so much better when I am in that world.
kingofpop

#8) Collect phrases, quotes and favorites sayings for my scarpbook page. It really helps a lot when I am lost for words.

#9) I learned Adobe Photoshop faster during the creation of a scrapbook page.

#10) This hobby really helps me see things differently.

adam*lambert

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...