Sunday, April 10, 2011

What I think? HOP

“E.B., the Easter Bunny's teenage son, heads to Hollywood, determined to become a drummer in a rock 'n' roll band. In LA, he's taken in by Fred after the out-of-work slacker hits E.B. with his car. “

image

I was actually planning to see Source Code but the cinema was full and I ended up with Hop. Truly entertaining.

What I think?
* I was pleasantly surprise that I enjoy the movie so much. What’s not to like? The bunny was so adorable, James Marsden and Russell Brand were hilarious.

* It was colourful and make you feel cheerful and happy

* My kids seems to enjoy it. Even my 9 years old didn’t sleep in the movie (she usually sleep when she’s bored and can’t go anywhere)

* I highly recommend this movie if you enjoy fun and entertainment for the whole family

1 comment:

Shafa said...

HOP memang best! ^____^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...