Saturday, April 30, 2011

tips to a better journaling: Series #3 On Location

It’s such a lovely Saturday. Here in Malaysia, we are having a long weekend till Monday because tomorrow is a public holiday (labor day). I am so happy to have one day extra to enjoy it with my family and doing things I love.
Today Journaling Series is all about location. Check out my previous post on this topic  Series #1 and Series #2 for inspiration on journaling.

journalingseries

And today’s Journaling Prompt

#3) On Location

How many states have you visited?
How many countries have you visited?
Where is your favourite relaxation destination?
Where is your favourite place to relax?
What is your favourite restaurant?
Where is your least favourite place to be?
If your could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
Where is your ideal vacation?
Where would you like to retire?
Do you prefer the beach, city or country?
How many cities have you live in?
Where’s the place you’ve lived in the longest and how long was it?
Where is your home away from home?
(sources: Creating Keepsakes)

--------------------------------------------------------
As always I will choose one of the question above for this blog post.

Q: Where would you like to retire?

One thing for sure, I don’t want to retire and live in this big city. I would love to go back to my hometown. Living a less stressful life. With the High Speed Broadband all over the country, it really doesn’t matter where I live, I can still get connected.

Things that I like about Batu Pahat:

image

  • one of the fastest growing town in the country. basically you can get anything here.
  • you can get anywhere in less than 10 minutes when there’s no heavy traffic
  • I can go to the movie 20 minutes before it starts and still can get a ticket without waiting in a long queue
  • It’s only 2 and a half hour drive to Kuala Lumpur
  • the price is so much cheaper.

1 comment:

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [30 Apr 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...