Saturday, April 23, 2011

tips to a better journaling: Series #2 Statistics

This is the second journaling series. Last time I wrote all about Sensory overload. Check out Series #1 for inspiration on journaling.

journalingseries

And today’s Journaling Prompt
#2) Statistics
What is your full name as it appears on your birth certificate?
How old are you today?
Where were you born?
What is your eye color?
Do you have scars? How do you got them?
Do you have any nicknames?
What are your children names?
If you could have chosen your name, what would it have been?
Where do you work? Do you enjoy your work?
What is your status? – single, widow, in a relationship, it’s complicated
Were you named after anyone?
Do you have any siblings? What are their name and ages?
------------------------------------------------------------------

Other than great for journaling on your scrapbook, these questions is also great for your blog post. Your reader might be interested to know a little facts about yourself.

How old are you today?

Ah.. interesting question. I think way back when.. women were a bit sensitive when asked about their age. Not anymore. Today, most women are not secretive about their age. Hemm why is that?

Back to the question, I am 39 years old today. I’ll be 40 in June. I’m not really sure how I feel right now about turning 40. Am I a lot wiser than I was last year? Is life really begins at 40? Is 40 the new 20?

image
One thing for sure, if I could be 20 again, I will make sure she learns these:

  • don’t marry someone just because he is there.
  • don’t be afraid to fall in love
  • have the guts to follow your dream
  • enjoy your college years as much as you can
  • don’t be afraid to be happy

2 comments:

Kate Weber said...

Those are great tips at the end of your post. I'm going to be 22 in a few weeks, and I think I really needed to hear those tips. Thank you!

I'm new to your blog! I found you on FTLOB and can't wait to read more! Feel free to check out my blog as well!

Simply Kate

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [24 Apr 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...