Saturday, April 16, 2011

tips to better journaling: Series #1 Sensory Overload

While I was cleaning my house, I stumble upon my old notebook. It has all of the things I collected related to scrapbook. I think after I discover blogging and OneNote, I stop writing in that book. I missed writing in a notebook.
One of the elements in making a scrapbook is journaling. You can document your life and your thoughts at that particular moment in time. It becomes part of your history.

Blog is  also  a great tool to document your life before you have the time to making a layout. You can refer back to it when you are ready to make a layout.

Journaling Prompt
#1) Sensory Overload
What is your favorite smell?
What are your favorite sound?
What makes you happy?
What make you angry?
What is the worst feeling in the world?
What do you do to prevent anger?
If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
What are you afraid of?
If you were a boy, what would you do?

----- Suddenly I thought of this  song--- If I were a boy… by Beyonce --

“ If I were a boy
I think I could understand
How it feels to love a girl
I swear I'd be a better man
I'd listen to her
'Cause I know how it hurts
When you lose the one you wanted
'Cause he's taking you for granted
And everything you had got destroyed”

This prompt is interesting, If you were a crayon, what color would you be?

If I were a crayon, I would be a pink crayon. I would color the world with pink and makes everything cute and beautiful.
”Pink is the color of universal love. Pink is a quiet color. Lovers of beauty favor pink. A pink carnation means "I will never forget you".

Pink Energy

Pink is a combination of red and white. The quality of energy in pink is determined by how much red is present. White is the potential for fullness, while red helps you to achieve that potential. Pink combines these energies. Shades of deep pink, such as magenta, are effective in neutralizing disorder and violence. Some prisons use limited deep pink tones to diffuse aggressive behaviour.

my dream room

Pink provides feelings of caring, tenderness, self-worth and love, acceptance.

Put some pink in your life when you want:

  • calm feelings
  • to neutralize disorder
  • relaxation
  • acceptance, contentment

Wear pink when you want to present yourself as a peaceful, calm person who is not threatening. The softer shades are very feminine and darker shades will alleviate feelings of friction

-------------------------------------- source crystal cure

So what color would you be if were a crayon? share your story with me..

1 comment:

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [17 Apr 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...