Monday, April 18, 2011

Suddenly this happened!

I was so tired and uninspired today. I just don’t know how to makes everything fun at work. I wanted something exciting and different. The immediate boost would be … a fun photo shoot. We haven’t done this in a long time. It’s time to capture a few moments of what life looks like at the office.

funatwork08 me with Ayu and Zahrina funatwork07 troubleshooting application problem funatwork06 * me, Ayu, Wan and Emy

funatwork05 * Me, Ayu, Wan and Norfunatwork04 fun in my room funatwork03 reviewing my notes from this morning meeting funatwork01

4 comments:

KatekateKite said...

amboi, banyak nyer gunting bergantungan kat sebelah akak tu.

hehe...

lylaROCKprincess said...

baru tau...
kak haniz n kak ayu satu ofis rupanya...
haha...

NUR AYNIE said...

alamak~ xdpt tgk gmbr...line slow uhuhuhu

Aida Lela said...

canteknye opis sis. suke tengok :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...