Monday, April 4, 2011

Suddenly I feel like sharing some of my old layouts just for the fun of it

Doing something just for fun is so liberating. You don’t have to have any other reason. Just pure and simple fun. While looking through my flickr gallery I found some layouts that I made a long time ago with a few kits that were already retired. It  brings me a lot of beautiful memories!

speed*racer I still remember the fun of being in Lemmon City CT Team. I love both of them and I hope that one day they will come back to designing world. day*20*2009 My style definitely change a bit but I'm still haven't try to do any fantasy layout. I would love to try but somehow I just can't find the right photo and the right theme.

sweet*love

* I really love this photo of my son giving me a kiss. It’s so precious. I made this using Spring Bouquet by Kandy Kane and Becki Kress. It made me think of Elemental Scraps. I am so sad to see the store closed for good.

Want me to turn your photo into something pretty? Join my April giveaway. Click here for details.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...