Saturday, April 9, 2011

Loving my weekends

I am just so in love with Saturday. Having no dateline and no schedule really makes me feel free. I do what I like and just enjoying every moment of it.
things I usually do in abundance are:* marathon any TV shows – this weekend is Criminal Mind
* blog hopping
* taking a nap
* tumblring
* making tons of digital scrapbook
* hunting for things related to scrapbook like fonts, actions, freebies
for today find, I would like to share this free word art from ScrapOrchard
abv_Febwordart4
This is my layout using the above word art.
youare-web
Credit: Glorious Stacked Paper by Studio Miki. Available at scrapbookgraphics.

1 comment:

Qamarul said...

haha nice.. firstime dgr digital scrapbook.. hehe

betul gak kan.. kalau jumpe benda yg nice tu leh laa simpan kan..

tpi saye nak wat digital scrap box jelaa.. haha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...