Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Kit Showcase: Roses are red

Roses are red by RK Design available at Sunshine Studio Scraps.

“Every time I see a box of conversation hearts, I have to smile. I love their pretty pastel colors and cute sayings! They were the inspiration for Roses Are Red. Full of hearts, pretty patterns, and even some roses, this kit is not only perfect for Valentine's Day layouts but any other layout that need some "love" in it!” excerpt from product description at Sunshine Studio Scraps.

image

I just love the color combination of this  kit. It makes me think of chocolate and candy. So so sweet!
This is a layout I made using the above kit

feelgood-web

Other inspiration from the CT team

image image

1 comment:

Ayu Firzara said...

Comelnye Kits nih...kalau buat layout ayu tu guna kits nih mesti lagi cantikkkkkkk.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...