Sunday, April 3, 2011

Kit showcase: Lookin’ Owl Pretty

Love the cute owl in this kit. It’s called Lookin’ Owl Pretty by Studio Demo. Available at Sunshine Studio Scraps.

image

“Lookin' Owl Pretty is a fun kit inspired by the "Lookin' Owl Pretty" Clothing line at the children's store - Gymboree. I made this kit because I LOVE all of their clothing. I have always been the one to match pictures to the kit that I want to use sometimes based on the colors in the clothing. I also know that LOADS of parents shop at Gymboree. So here is a kit for you to use with the pictures that you have taken of your daughter in this line of clothing from Gymboree. You can also use it to scrap any other fun layout. :

  • 8 Solid Papers
  • 9 Patterned Papers
  • 34 Elements

“ excerpt from product description at Sunshine Studio Scraps Store.

This is my layout using the above kit.

vaio-web

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...