Monday, April 11, 2011

Get this look: Midnight Sepia

I’ve been using this effect since a few years ago and I never get tired of the look. Every time I want a dramatic look, I always use this effect.

Before

getthisllook

After

getthislook-midnightsepia

Here’s how you do it:

Tools: Adobe Photoshop CS
Prerequisite: must have basic knowledge using Photoshop

1. Download the Midnight Sepia action here.

image

2. Unzip the file and copy the file to any folder which you can easily access. I usually save all my actions and brushes into one Adobe Photoshop stuffs folder

3. Open Photoshop and go to Action tool. Load Action and choose the midnight sepia action. Your action will load here

image

4. Open the photo you want to apply  the effect. Do what ever photo retouching needed.

5. Then go to Action –> choose Midnight Sepia and click Run (it looks like the play button) at the bottom of Action tool

imageimage

6. Viola.. see your photo transformed!

7.  And don’t forget to save your work

Give it a try  and share with me your creation. I would like to see it. Enjoy!

2 comments:

memel said...

wah.! macam menarik je. nak cuba lah. :)

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [12 Apr 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...