Friday, April 22, 2011

Friday Pleasure Speedlinking–22.04.2011

It’s Friday and things doesn’t seem to slow down a bit. I am so glad that the week is finally over. I’m really looking forward to my lovely weekends.

There’s so many posts appear in my blog list today and I would like to share 10 posts that caught my eyes. Enjoy!

  • If you love blogging late at night then check out this tips from Ben Ashaari.
  • I love the tutorial on understanding Aperture from the Daily Digi photography segment. Now I understand what aperture is all about.
  • Yuyu Zulaikha tips on Buffered Earning. Very insightful and really helps bloggers to generate more income.
  • I can’t barely remember the feeling of being newly wed. It was such a long time ago. She reminded me of how wonderful the feeling was. Congratulation to Ailylrozana .
  • the g list.. I like the idea of making my own g list.
  • I love all the layouts they choose for April 21st Gallery Standouts. I am inspire and motivated to scraps tonight.
  • Keeping my weight off has been a challenge. I like her 5 ways to keep weight management simple. I think living a stressful life can do more harm to keep your weight off.
  • this really looks delicious. Always a pleasure reading her blog.
  • If you wanted to learn more about running a business, check out Elsie & Ema Dream Job Course. I did take a course from them – Blog Love – and it was so much fun.
  • I like conteng-conteng too and I might grab this book on my next visit to the bookstore. Thanks Lyla for the review!

nice

Drop by my tumblr to enjoy beautiful things that I like and reblog anything that you like.

If you enjoy shopping online, visit Firzara’s Collection for the latest trend.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...