Saturday, April 23, 2011

the dare! 10 million dollars ??

Looking for a new and fun way to scraps? How about doing this challenge host by Digi Dare

If I had 10 million dollars

Dare Flair:
- you must use the colour green somewhere on your page
- a photo is optional, but if you choose to use it, it has to be more than one.
- use at least 2 patterned and 2 solid papers.
- I want to see some round shapes somewhere on your page
- use stitches, frames and buttons. The amount and where you going to place those things is up to you.
- journaling is mandatory
- finally, the most important : HAVE FUN!!” ~~~ source Digi Dares

Flergs_ScatteredHearts_StitchedStem1A

This week challenge is what  would you do if you had 10 million dollars? Ah.. the things I would do if I don’t have  to think about money anymore. Hemm do I dare to dream that big! Wow! 10 million! Where do I start?

  • Quite my job is the first thing I do
  • save some of them and forget about it
  • of course travel the world – Rome, Paris, South Africa, United Kingdom and many more
  • set up an internet business and let it generate money automatically
  • open my dream cafe – cupcakes, romance books, internet, digital scrapbook class, pink deco – basically a place where girls / ladies can go to have fun a feel better about themselves
  • I probably won’t need a big house, just pay all my debts and hire Interior designer to make my home fit my style
  • write a book
  • learn new things

This is my take on this dare10millions-web

Credit: iLive  Kit and template by Ziggle Designs and Suzy Q. Available at Scrap Orchard

So what would you do if you won 10 million dollars? Share with me your dream, paste your blog post in this entry and you might win a special prize from me. Do you dare to dream big?

3 comments:

ken said...

if i have 10mil.. i will start a biz, invest invest invest! :)

Simply Vixen said...

oooh, I like the angled design, it's such a colorful and fun page, great photos too!

I'd like to visit your cupcake cafe :)

thanks for participating in this week's DigiDare
deborah :)

HeatherB said...

Love the list, and I agree with Deb - I love the angled design. That patterned paper is so fun too! Thanks for playing along with this week's Digi Dare!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...