Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Bad Day!!! Urgh!!

Somehow at this moment I am thinking of this song (Bad Day) by Daniel Powter. WARNING!! This is going to be kinda negative vibe post. I really don’t want to blog about something negative but today was the last straw for me. I really need to express my feelings, otherwise I would go insane.

You stand in the line just to hit a new low
You're faking a smile with the coffee to go
You tell me your life's been way off line
You're falling to pieces everytime
And I don't need no carryin' on
Cause you had a bad day
You're taking one down
You sing a sad song just to turn it around
You say you don't know
You tell me don't lie
You work at a smile and you go for a ride
You had a bad day
The camera don't lie
You're coming back down and you really don't mind
You had a bad day
You had a bad day

<br />Yes, I’ve made mistakes. Life didn’t come with instructions. :))<br />

***

****

I really wish I don’t have to go through this day ever again!
* I hate feeling this way. I feel stupid and worthless
* I really wish I don’t have to see “that” face ever again
* I just don’t know how to handle this situation. You know you are being psychological and mentally abuse but you don’t have the power to stop it
* there are so many bad things going through my mind at this moment
* I really  hate when “that person” have this kind of power over me
* all I wanted was for “that person” to let me do what I know best and not judging me too much
* I feel trap and this really suffocate me
* being blame for something that is not your fault really makes you hate the world

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...