Thursday, April 7, 2011

American Idol Top 9

This week, the Idols will sing music by artists who have been inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in Cleveland, Ohio.

Jacob: Man in a Mirror --- Wow! He sang it beautifully
Hailey: Piece of My Heart—I’m not sure about her. I like her voice but somehow I didn’t feel it
Casey: “Have You Ever Seen The Rain” – Another great performance from him.
Lauren : Natural Woman --- hemm not so sure,.. I think she was better last week
James :“While My Guitar Gently Weeps.” – I like his sensitive side. So soft and really touches me. I like it.
Scotty : “That’s Alright Mama.” – I really like this side of him
Pia:“River Deep Mountain High.” – Amazingly Beautiful as always. I just wish she dance and move more on the stage instead of just walking around.
Stefano: “When a Man Loves a Woman” – Finally I can feel him but I’m not really sure if it’s a strong performance.
Paul: “Folsom Prison Blues” – I have a mixed feelings about him. I really like his voice but I didn’t feel it.
Hailey and Paul gave me the uncertainty about them. It feels a bit awkward for me.
So my prediction for the bottom three are: Hailey, Lauren and Paul/Stefano (I’m can’t choose) hehehehe..

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...