Thursday, April 14, 2011

American Idol Top 8

image
It’s really painful to watch the show without Pia singing her best song ever. Of all the 8 contestant left, I am really looking forward to hear Scotty, Lauren and James.
Tonight theme is songs from movie. I was pleasantly surprise to hear Lauren singing  The Climb so amazingly beautiful and full with energy. Go Lauren! Finally she’s back. Stefano wasn’t bad also.
And James,,, wow! I never though I enjoy Heavy Metal but his performance was so hot. Scotty as always brilliant and great. I can’t wait to buy his album.
So here goes my prediction for bottom three: Jacob, Hailey and Casey

2 comments:

♥.::cintabunga™blogspot::.♥ said...

cntiknyer header ^^ heheh...


tengok wayang jom :)
TIKET WAYANG FREE AJE

IntaNBerliaN said...

Tag Join GA :-)...


http://intanberliangacontest.blogspot.com/2011/04/1st-giveaway-by-wan-myzura-collections.html

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...