Wednesday, April 20, 2011

14 lessons for my 14 years old son

hazim
I saw this article and decided to make one for my son. Soon to be a 14 years old boy.
Dear Hazim,
You will be 14 this May. I am so proud of you. You’ve learned so much and you love effortlessly. I’ve always telling you or asking you to do things without properly explaining things to you. So here goes the lesson I wish and hope you will learn and understand.
#1)  Remember Allah always in everything that you do.
#2)  Pray 5 times a day, not for me but for Allah and for you
#3)  Recite Quran daily even though you don’t understand the meaning. It’s good for your soul
#4)  Don’t give in to peer pressure. Don’t be afraid to be different.
#5) Choose your friends wisely. Good friends will not let do things that will hurt you
#6) Always tell the truth. It's easier and it's good for your health
#7) Love and respect your mother. 
#8) Knowledge is the most powerful thing. Don't stop learning just because it's a school holiday
#9) Apologize . Don't be afraid to say "I'm sorry"
#10) Get in the habit of saving money. 
#11) Drink milk.You are never too old for milk
#12) Respect other people properties
#13) Do things that you love with passion and knowledge. If you are good, you might get paid for it
#14) I am always here for you. Don't be afraid to tell me anything, even though you might  think I do not understand

1 comment:

NUR AYNIE said...

nasihat yang baik..=)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...