Tuesday, April 19, 2011

10 things why I love digital scrapping

I have been in scrapbooking world since I had my second child. That was in 1999. I used to buy lots and lots of papers, card stocks, color pens, scissors, buttons, ribbons and a lot more.

After I discover Photoshop and digital scrapbooking, I totally convert from a hybrid scrapper to a full time digital scrapper.

Here is why I would never go back to paper scrapping:

#1) All the things I need are in one place

#2) All I need is my laptop and my Photoshop

#3) Experiment new technique without any fear of making mistakes

#4) Environment friendly – no more unused paper laying around the  house.

Hazwanfave

#5) I only print what I want to print

#6) value for money – digital scrapbook supplies are more cheaper. I can reused the kit I bought over and over again.

#7) time saver – it took me less than a minute to get ready for scrapping

mayfun-2

#8) Storage get lighter and compact. I don’t need a lot of space for all my digital scrapbook supplies, just my portable hard disk.

#9) No cleaning up after I’m done. I just need to saved my work and organized them properly in my hard disk for easy excess

#10) I can have multiple copies of my layouts and I can used them in any project I like ~ wall deco,desktop wallpaper, bookmark, greeting cards or make a photobook
wearefamily2

The possibilities are endless. If you haven’t try digital scrapbook, give this art a try. You might like it.

2 comments:

lylaROCKprincess said...

environmental friendly...
precisely why I've grown fond of ebooks than printed ones...
but still..
I can't get myself to stop buying it..
haha...

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [20 Apr 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...