Wednesday, April 13, 2011

10 things: why Evernote

Pernah dengar Evernote? I just discover Evernote a few days ago and I am totally in love with it.

imageIn short Evernote is a note taking tools online. It allows you to easily capture information in any environment using whatever device or platform you find most convenient, and makes everything accessible and searchable at any time, from anywhere. Use Evernote to capture your ideas, snapshots, voice memos, things you see online, and just about anything else that you want to remember. ~ source Evernote.com

So when it comes to Evernote, I am still a baby. I downloaded one for my notebook and one for my office PC.

10 things why I love Evernote:

#1) I love the web clipping feature in Evernote. I can clip basically anything from the web

image

#2)  Available on my Android. The mobile version of Evernote looks the same as the PC version. It’s easier to upload photos from your phone directly to your Evernote

#3) the sync feature is awesome. I can get all my content from anywhere and on any tools

#4) Google chrome Evernote extension is pretty neat. Make clipping and sending things to Evernote super easy. – you can clip page, this selection or this image directly to Evernote

#5) Sharing with my social network account is also easy with this new feature – share to facebook, twitter and email. They should add tumblr on the list.

#6) I can send email directly to my Evernote

#7) I can create multiple notebooks. This makes organizing my thoughts and notes easy and fun

#8)  I can tag all the contents in Evernote. This makes searching for my content easy and manageable

#9)  I can saved any interesting tweets directly to Evernote. How cool is that. This makes it handy when I want to keep any interesting tweets for my layout journaling

#10) I can keep track all of all my to do list from my phone and notebook.

I use Evernote for:
* Blog Ideas
* Digital Scrapbook Inspiration
* Things I need to buy
* My wish list
* Creative Team checklist

Check it out and try it for yourself. Have fun with this new cool toy.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...